We are a dedicated team of scientists, engineers, researchers, and domain experts with a big love for data, systems, and collaboration. We tackle some of the most complex and interesting data challenges, then apply our innovations across a wide array of industries.
• Competitive Salary • Flexible work schedule • Time Off: PTO, 10 Federal Holidays • Full Competitive Benefits Package • Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage • Pre-tax FSA and HSA • Life and Disability Insurance • Educational Assistance • 401K Plan with Employer Contribution • Performance-based profit sharing • Opportunities to volunteer and give to charities • Employee and growth-centered culture of teamwork and shared goals
Rotunda Solutions is a data strategy, analytics, and systems engineering firm providing expertise on high profile projects in the metro DC area. We have created a collaborative environment where our employees enjoy the opportunity to showcase their technical skills on interesting projects, gaining valuable experience and continuously learning alongside top-notch colleagues. For those seeking involvement in the unique and exciting environment of a successful start-up, we have a culture of mentorship and plenty of chances to get involved in internal work. Our deep network of resources enables us to offer the comprehensive benefits of a large company with the camaraderie, opportunities, and perks of a small business. We put employees first!
Rotunda Solutions is a data science, systems engineering, and software engineering firm that is located in the metro DC area. We provide our employees the opportunity to showcase their technical skills on a portfolio of interesting projects that provide valuable experience and allow each and every team member to learn and grow. For those seeking involvement and experience with growing a start-up, we provide opportunities to get involved in internal work as well. We provide the excellent benefits of a large company with the culture, collaboration, and communication of a small business. We put employees first!
We are currently looking for an energetic IT specialist who is technically savvy, has experience with technical writing, a passion for data (including exploration, visualization, and analysis), and is interested in applying his or her skillset to the business analysis field. We are searching for a candidate who enjoys problem solving, is a go-getter, and works well in fast paced environment either independently or with a team.
• U.S. Citizen
• Associates or Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or engineering field preferred)
• Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence and Jira)
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Sharepoint (2013 preferred)
• Experience editing PDFs with Adobe Acrobat
• Experience writing technical documentation including: briefs, status updates, meeting minutes, release plans, release notes, AOAs, market research, SOPs, workflows
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Excellent customer service skills • Strong organization skills and attention to detail • Understanding of requirements gathering and requirements analysis • Willingness to learn and ask questions • Self-starter with an ability to work independently or with a team Job Type: Full-time
Areas of interest that will make you successful here: • Working with computer hardware and software (Imaging computers, encrypting computers, investigating, and learning about new software and tools, etc.) • Website development or SharePoint development • BI tools and dashboard development (Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
Benefits: • Competitive Salary • Flexible work schedule • Time Off: PTO, 10 Federal Holidays, and your birthday! • Full Competitive Benefits Package • Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage • Pre-tax FSA and HSA • Life and Disability Insurance • Educational Assistance • 401K Plan with Employer Contribution • Performance-based profit sharing