We are a dedicated team of scientists, engineers, researchers, and domain experts with a big love for data, systems, and collaboration. We tackle some of the most complex and interesting data challenges, then apply our innovations across a wide array of industries.
Position Type: Full-time Work Location: Arlington, VA
• Assist the Government in planning and overseeing cloud efforts on a large scale.
• Technical advisor on pros and cons of potential approaches.
• Consult with government users and gather requirements for Cloud implementations.
• Analyze customer’s business needs and help customer translate into technical requirements.
• Provide technical subject matter expertise on infrastructure considerations in IT System Engineering with an emphasis on modern, cloud services and application portability.
• Assist in the review, analysis, and documentation of market research materials, and make recommendations on how that analysis should inform the project direction.
• Review, draft, and update the technical portions of various documents, including acquisition, other program document, and user support documents.
• Draft, edit, and consolidate briefings and other informational documents
• Present technical information in a concise manner that can be understood by non-engineers and gives decision-makers the context and key points necessary to make necessary decisions.
• Prepare white papers and informational memoranda on technical areas of interest, such as application architecture, modern software practices and tools, etc.
• Support analysis and preparatory activities for migration of applications to a new cloud environment. • Develop technical documentation. • Analyze and translate requirements into technical and functional specifications. • Leading design and development activities, and providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. • Incorporating new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations. • Interfacing with the government regarding systems engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues, or conflicts. • Briefings to the government as well as other key stakeholders. • Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the systems engineering area of responsibility. • Implement Agile-Scrum Development methodologies for project management • Assist other team members in other specialties as needed to accomplish the overall mission.
Requirements: • Possess an active DoD Secret Clearance and have the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance • 10+ years related experience • Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field. Master’s Degree in a relevant field preferred • Deep systems engineering comprehension of the state of the art in large scale cloud implementation and migrations in cloud environments, the infrastructure considerations, and the respective best practices and challenges. • Experience with Azure, AWS, or other CSP design, architecture, and services • Azure or AWS Certifications • Strong hands-on network engineering experience • Identify and authorization (ADFS, Sentinel, Lighthouse, Blueprints, Policies, etc) • Strong knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing • Good communication and interpersonal skills • Working Knowledge of key mission‐critical infrastructure such as Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Window Server, Linux, Storage (NAS, SAN), Relational Databases, VCS, Networking (Routing, Firewall, Load balancers), Web services (Apache, Tomcat, IIS), Citrix, File transferring (SFTP, FTP) • Familiarity with Atlassian Suite Software – Jira & Confluence • Familiarity with Agile Development Process • Powerful analytical and problem-solving skills – including the ability to develop solutions in new and creative ways. • Ability to combine knowledge and expertise from diverse areas in new/unique ways to solve problems. • Strong ability to lead disparate teams from different groups to form consensus
** Traits we look for:** • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Excellent customer service skills • Willingness to learn and ask questions • Self-starter • Adaptable and creative mindset
We are always looking to connect with Data Scientists! If you are interested in sharing your resume and hearing about our current openings, please Apply Now.
Position Type: Full-time Work Location: Arlington, VA
We are looking for an energetic IT specialist who is technically savvy, has experience with technical writing, a passion for data (including exploration, visualization, and analysis), and is interested in applying his or her skillset to the business analysis field. We are searching for a candidate who enjoys problem solving, is a go-getter, and works well in fast paced environment either independently or with a team.
• U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance
• Associates or Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or engineering field preferred)
• Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence and Jira)
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Sharepoint (2013 preferred)
• Experience editing PDFs with Adobe Acrobat
• Experience writing technical documentation including: briefs, status updates, meeting minutes, release plans, release notes, AOAs, market research, SOPs, workflows
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Excellent customer service skills • Strong organization skills and attention to detail • Understanding of requirements gathering and requirements analysis • Willingness to learn and ask questions • Self-starter with an ability to work independently or with a team Job Type: Full-time
Areas of interest that will make you successful here: • Working with computer hardware and software (Imaging computers, encrypting computers, investigating, and learning about new software and tools, etc.) • Website development or SharePoint development • BI tools and dashboard development (Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
Position Type: Full-time Work Location: Chantilly, VA
We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated Java Developer/Software Engineer to support our longstanding Department of Defense client with test automation. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts, experience with Java, an interest in test automation, and experience supporting a Federal client.
Skills and Experience that will help make you successful here: • Experience supporting a DoD customer • Experience with Java libraries and frameworks (e.g. Spring, Maven, TestNG, Groovy) • Experience with relational databases (e.g. Oracle DB, PostgreSQL) • Experience with software development tools (e.g. Visual Studio Code, Eclipse) • Experience with QA tools (e.g. Postman, WAVE, ReadyAPI) • Experience working on an agile software development team • Experience supporting a quality assurance (QA) team • Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP) concepts • Strong understanding of RESTful APIs • Strong understanding of Accessibility Requirements (508, WCAG)
Traits we are looking for: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Excellent customer service skills • Willingness to learn and ask questions • Self-starter • Adaptable and creative mindset